The City Library is a Funding Information Network partner of Candid, providing free access to the best and most comprehensive information available on foundation and corporate giving. Funding Information Network locations provide Candid resources and fundraising research guidance, professional staff to assist visitors, and other funding-related technical assistance. Specifically, Funding Information Network resources can be found on Level 3 of the Main Library, at the Glendale Branch, and at the Anderson-Foothill Branch. Inquire at the Reference Desk in any of these locations for assistance in getting started with these resources.
- My SLCPL
- Discover what's happening with our searchable events calendar.
- Art Exhibits
- Find out about art exhibits around Salt Lake City.
- Request a Room: Main
- Learn how to reserve a public meeting room at the Main Library.
- Request a Room: Branches
- Reserve a public meeting room at one of the City Library branches.
- Request a Room: Virtual
- Request a Zoom meeting room.
- For You